I've got some really cool new stuff to use this year... I got a million black leaves last year on clearance, a WHOLE bag full of fake pumpkins/gourds/squash from Goodwill, this cute witch I got at Real Deals, the sparkly cat I got at a garage sale and not to mention the darling woodcraft that I haven't finished yet.....
I guess I'm in decoration depression......
BUT....
I'm not gonna stay undecorated for long.... I have found a cure just waiting for me...
AIRPLANE RIDE!!!! (thanks to my cute personal travel agent, Kristin) I'M GONNA GO SEE FALL!!!! Nothing cures decorating depression like a quick trip to Utah and a few hours at Gardner Village. Leave tomorrow and come back Saturday fresh and ready to tackle fall decorating. Of course there will be pictures... Can't wait to go breathe, eat and see REAL fall! I just know I will come back inspired! TTFN!





1 comment:
can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment