We have an interesting fireplace... it's in a weird spot on the wall, it's drywall, it only sticks out a couple inches and it is right next to a big hole in the wall...
I didn't take an official before picture, but you can see it here. Originally the whole wall and fireplace was white, then when we painted the wall it didn't look quite right so after a couple tries of color it ended up brown and it has been that way for a long time. We knew we were going to do something to it but never quite knew what it needed. So finally I searched the internet and gave Mike some ideas.
After a trip to Lowes the process begins...
Ta Daaaa!!! My (our) remodeled fireplace! I LOVE it!!! Mike did a GREAT job!!! I can't wait for the next project!!!
1 comment:
It looks amazing! I love what a mantel can do...
Post a Comment