I didn't take a real BEFORE picture... it would have been too scarey... but here it is so far:
There was a LOT of prep work that started earlier in the week... We had to go through stuff and pack up the room and then Mike started demo-ing (is that a word?). Here is Mike taking a much needed chocolate shake break (and telling me DON'T take this picture and put it on your blog.... but all I heard was blah blah blah!)
Mike ripped out all the moulding and flooring. AND this was the last white room in the house! Now it is a lovely and manly bedroom beige color!
Out went the yucky carpet...
then down went this layer...
then the professional floor installers went to work... they finished the floor in no time!
This is how it looks this morning! Just a little more work and we can start moving everything back in this afternoon!!! I LIKE Labor Day Weekend projects!











No comments:
Post a Comment