We had a 4th of July/July birthday gathering
Oh so patriotic! I got us matching shirts, but I spared Trent the embarrassment of matching us and got him a different one!
Some of the grandkids
We played another one of my silly family games. This time everyone had to vote on family members that looked the most like someone or something patriotic... like George Washington, fireworks, Statue of Liberty, etc... After the votes were tallied by our accounting firm of K Jarvis... the winners received their very own George Washingtons.... one dollar bills!
Of course we had food!... GOOD food... she's NOT gagging but pointing to her mouth (or maybe about to bite her finger... I'm really not quite sure what she's doing!)
4 July birthdays!!! July 5, 6, 7 and 19! Happy Birthday everyone!!
Presents!!!! WooHoo... they are old enough to enjoy getting gift cards now!!
after the party...
just chillin!
After our fun family time and everyone left did Mike and I go watch fireworks?!?!?!?
Golly no!!!.... we were being official OLD people and we watched the fireworks on TV (another thing in life that I said I would NEVER do!!) on a comfy couch in our sloppy clothes and in the AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!
I hope everyone had a great 4th!!!













1 comment:
I have an olive on my finger! I'm showing that you have to like olives to be in this family!!
Post a Comment