Friday, June 11, 2010

Just a buncha stuff...

Since this is like a journal... OK... it IS my journal now... I am going to ramble on about the last couple weeks... hopefully short and sweet and NOT too boring:

Joslyn had a birthday... I can't believe she is 5!!!
Mason graduated from kindergarten... he's the smiley one in front.
The graduate and his parents... And also we went to their ward on Sunday and Krislin did a special musical number in Sacrament meeting!
yes... we are still tinkering away on the house... Mike finished the moulding in the boys bathroom.
So I have started to decorate... This stuff is from Real Deals one of my favorite (and cheap) stores.
I was in a crazy mood... I had a bunch of thrift store picture frames that Mike painted black... and I had a bunch (and still more) crazy pics on my computer... so I added a little bathroom humor to the decor! (come use our bathroom sometime for the full effect!)
I work FULL time... I have a one hour lunch break... Mike thinks I should just sit somewhere and enjoy my lunch... ARE YOU KIDDING?!? I brown bag it so I can make up my 8 hours in ONE lunch hour... I have done many things in my lunch hour... plan weddings, write prize winning poetry, coupon, run errands.... AND one of my favorite things to do at lunch is go to thrift stores. So this past couple weeks I bought this magazine holder at DI and the napkin holder at goodwill.
I bought the basket at DI and the candlesticks at Goodwill. Now I just need some candles... Hmmmm.... maybe on my lunch hour today!
I also have an obsession with picture frames.... I have bought LOTS for hardly anything... My only problem is I haven't put pictures in them yet...

I don't know WHY I haven't put pictures in them yet... I certainly don't have a shortage of pictures on my computer... MAYBE this will be a project for this weekend!
 The past couple weeks we have spent some time with the fam, went to a dutch oven cooking class, cleaned the church, gone out to eat, fixed cars (AGAIN!), clean, shop (Mike got some cool shirts)  AND... COOK!!! I leave with a pic of this mornings breakfast... I sent Mike to work with a tummy full of whole wheat (oops... he didn't know there was whole wheat in them) bluberry pancakes with maple butter syrup and bacon!
Have a great weekend everyone! I know I will... Life is good!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi there everyone! I've noticed that a lot of people have a little life story on their blogs. So, always wanting to keep up with the latest BLOG trends, I've decided to put on a little blurb about my life for anyone that's interested. BUT, so no one is bored or has heard it all, I've put MY LIFE in ORIGINAL story form... Once upon a time there was a brown eyed girl, born of goodly parents, who set out on a journey. She traveled for a very VERY long time, through desert, mountains and forests and along the way she brought with her 6 wonderful treasures. But, alas, there were dark times, battles and dragons along the way, but she kept on going, with her treasures giving her strength and direction. Then in the desert, she met a blue eyed handsome prince, who had also been on a long long journey, and he had 2 treasures. So as you might have already guessed the ending.... the brown eyed girl and the blue eyed prince along with their treasures and a bunch more treasures, lived very happily ever after! Life is GOOD! It's party time now!