It's late and it's WAY past my bedtime... but Trent wanted to craft... well not REALLY craft... but he saw a T-shirt on the internet that he wanted but did NOT want to spend the money (THAT'S my boy)... so he went to WalMart and bought the supplies... so while the brownies were baking... (he wanted brownies too) we made his shirt.
Trent getting everything ready... just look at that precision!
Mom giving a little expert touch...
TOUCH ME NOT FOR I HAVE NOT YET GONE ON MY MISSION
The finished product.... OK... I helped make his shirt... but I did NOT give any advice on the rest of the outfit... maybe I should have... so he is off to the movies now... I'm off to bed... and the brownies were GREAT!! I love craft nights!
The finished product.... OK... I helped make his shirt... but I did NOT give any advice on the rest of the outfit... maybe I should have... so he is off to the movies now... I'm off to bed... and the brownies were GREAT!! I love craft nights!





4 comments:
I love it! Trent is hysterical.
hilarious! Tell him that that goes both ways-ha ha.
so funny.
You should be so proud... LOL
I laughed so much, it's hard to see the screen now.
You should make one for all your grandsons!
Post a Comment