We finally had our July celebration... Happy birthday to Lexy, Kristin, Krislin, Jadon and America!

Family parties always involve food. Thanks Kristin and everyone for the yummy dinner.


After our great meal we played the silly family birthday game...

We had to guess the ages of various family and friends...

It required lots of thought and intricate calculations!

Jaron was the top winner... out of 40 possible he got 24... Hmmm... BUT we know a lot more about how old everyone in the family is... even Santa and Spongebob!

Super people were there...

WOW... she's strong!

Time for presents...

How come Kristin's gift bags are smaller than everyone elses?!?

What a smile... that orthodontic work sure is lookin good!

$$$$$


The birthday peeps

Lexy needed help with her candle

Who gave the kids silly string?!?

We had a great time. Birthdays are always fun... but I'm NOT gonna think about how OLD everyone is getting... especially me!
5 comments:
What a great idea to do monthly family birthdays.
you really do have a fun family. i miss you guys!
Hi Joanna!
I don't have a clue how I found your blog, but looking at your family brought back some wonderful memories! Glad to see they are all doing fantastic!
Keep in touch!
Dena
www.denasday2day.blogspot.com
You do an AWSOME job at posting these things that are happening lately. Good job at keeping up with everything going on around you!
You have a great family! I also have a dog, Toby, by the way.
Post a Comment