Wow... It seems like I've been celebratng my birthday all week! It's a LOT of years to celebrate, so I guess it takes more than one day! I started celebrating it last weekend at the cabin with the whole fam, then I went to lunch with Teresa and Ty and a quick little shopping tour in downtown Mesa. Ya have to check out Bella Fine and the little shops around it. Oh and ya have to eat at Sweetcakes. It's a cute little sandwich shop. Then I went to dinner with Kristin, Jaron, Krislin, Jadon, Mason and Braxon at Serrano's. Always yum there. And of course they took a silly picture of me that I'm SURE will probably show up on a BLOG somewhere! And if you're wondering where Mike was during all this partying... he was having a grand time in Ohio at a fiberglass factory! So... Mike and I took Friday off and did whatever I wanted to do ... so we went to downtown Glendale ate lunch and went to a bunch of antique shops til we were tired of that. Then we went to Cerreta's Candy factory and HAD to buy some chocolate candy. Then went went to the Biltmore fashion Park to see how the rich people shop and THEN we ate dinner at Steamers Seafood there. Way nice, way yum and way pricey... but hey... it's my birthday week! Thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday and for the fun and not to mention the presents! Now on to Saturday and the reality of cleaning and catching up on laundry. Ahhhhhh such is the good life!!!
Sweetcakes
Antiques... This is at the Apple Tree
Cerreta's Chocolate
Biltmore shops
Steamers





1 comment:
cute pics..especially love the doggie's !! and what is trent wearing ??
Post a Comment